Saturday, February 7, 2009

It isn't paranoia if you are really being followed

There were nothing but travel shows and college basketball on my regular talk radio stations today so I channel surfed and found a low wattage, local station with a young conservative host. This was the first time I'd heard this particular show and he caught my interest rather quickly with a monologue talking about the encroachment of government, particularly the police, in to our everyday lives. I got a bit skeptical when he took his first call and he and the caller began talking about how all police officers were but a breath away from being criminals and used their badges as a steed to ride rough shod over innocent civilians. He lost me completely when his monologue became a diatribe of how our own government was responsible for the attacks on September 11, 2001. I turned it off before he got to the Kennedy Assassination, the Tri-lateral Commission and Elvis living in Michigan.

I've never been one to shy away from paranoia and I actually revel in a good conspiratorial discussion. The conspiracy du jour seems to be centered around The ONE's origin of birth. Supposedly the state of Hawaii won't release his birth certificate. This one has me ho humming and wishing they investigators in to this would find a different song to sing. Perhaps they could look in to why the White House is insisting on taking a bigger role in the upcoming 2010 census. Maybe they could look at the fallacy surrounding embryonic stem cell research and prove how it has yielded no results. Despite the lack of result, Obama feels compelled to reverse G W Bush's ban on governmental funding.

Democrats say anyone who thinks there will be a fairness doctrine discussion are paranoid. But looking here causes me to think otherwise. I'd really like to know what the Democrats have over these three to make them go along with the spendulus package. Unfortunately I don't think they have anything, these three are just that way.

In what I think is a conspiracy that deserves true investigation, look at this headline from today and then review this article from last month. This truly does cause me concern for our nation's safety.

I have concern for what I assume is a woman who said "no" when I look at this.

As always, you watch my back and I will watch yours.

S2

No comments: