Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Blogging 101

It was without fanfare or much todo that last night I uploaded post number 100 of this blog. I've never been one for artificial celebrations, unless they involve copious amounts of beer and pizza, so it wasn't much of a big deal to me. Mrs. Bald Man suggested I mention it though. I got the feeling her words of encouragement in this effort probably extended to birthdays, anniversaries and the various Hallmark influenced holidays that occur throughout the year as well.

I started a review of the first 100 posts where I was counting words, numbers of links, references to "The ONE" and the number of times I called Oprah fat (59,009, 345, 352 and 1 respectfully)but realized this type of self-review was cutting in to valuable research time.

Finding opinions in the mainstream media that are contrary to those of the current administration is becoming harder and harder. I am beginning to feel like I live in Venezuela. For all its denials The ONE's (353) administration is making a concerted effort to thwart dissent and is attacking talk radio, in the targeting of Rush Limbaugh, with a coordinated effort.

Never fear, for as long as there remains battery life in my company provided laptop, I will be here to call attention to injustices where I find them.

S2

No comments: