Saturday, January 24, 2009

A new terror offensive is launched

They say "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". I say bullshit. Sometimes we can't keep quiet. I have absolutely nothing nice to say about The ONE's recent reversal of the "Mexico City Policy" which prohibited federal money to be given to organizations that perform abortions and promote this practice in foreign countries.

I want to write chapters about this but, for those of you who would agree with my sentiments, I'd be speaking to choir and, for those of you who don't agree with me, well, you have my prayers that you will someday see the light.

What I do want to point out is that there always seems to be two sides to every story. The same decision can be looked at from very different viewpoints: one wrong, and one right. It is this realization the prompts me to ask you to be vocal in your viewpoint. This executive order by The ONE is but the first volley in a war that truly has millions of lives on the line.

No comments: