Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I tip my "cap and trade" him for Hatch

Odds are your Congressional representative is a narcissistic scum beholden to someone for getting him/her into office. It is harsh but true.

In the era of say anything, do anything to get your bill passed, it is nice to see a member of this dastardly den of deception speak the truth. The congressman recently elected to the district just south of where I live is one Jason Chaffetz. Mr. Chaffetz is proving to be a rose among thorns. I can only hope young Jason can avoid the influence peddlers pushing agendas that infect freshmen politicans faster than a swine flu bug traverses a Mexican cantina for his entire term in office.

I don't have much to add to this except to provide a link to a government report stating the hazardous impact cap and trade will have on our economy.

S2

No comments: