Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The intelligent design of South Park

We've been told for weeks now that the passage of Obamacare is immanent. I've been holding off posting something new until I could get my addled brain around the dirty tricks, bribes and blatant disregard for the constitution that comprise the sausage factory that the legislative process has become.

While letting my thoughts wander from topic to topic, I came across a beautiful presentation by none other than the formerly Mr who is now the never married Mrs. Garrison, third grade teacher at South Park Elementary.

Forced to teach evolution, Mrs. Garrison proceeds to offer her take on this yet to be proven theory.

Sometimes, if you don't laugh (like while we await the monumental changes about to be wrought) you will end up crying.



S2

No comments: