Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I hope this pool is heated cause the water's warm

I know, I know, I know. I haven't posted to the blog in weeks.

I could say I've been busy trying to hold down a job in this economy and have spent my days in front of a computer typing away and didn't have the stomach to type more in the evening. Actually, it was so hot in Las Vegas that I had to take a dip in the pool. Little did I know I'd be joined by several thousand Chinamen (and Chinawomen and Chinachildren) trying to escape global climate change.



I ended up in the middle of the pool and it has taken this long to reach the end. It wasn't too bad until a group of water winged little ones splashed by and the water became mysteriously warmer. Haven't these people heard of pool breaks? If a giant squid showed up it would have a feast!

I am almost caught up with work and promise to be more devoted to my commentary on the many goings on in our world both political and social. Chat at you soon.

S2

No comments: